Ultrabond ECO 185 is a longtime favorite adhesive of the commercial carpet installer. Returning to its original roots with ultra fast grab, phenomenal leg development and superb bond strength, Ultrabond ECO 185 is designed to please the fast-track carpet contractor. It can be used on virtually every carpet type and requires minimal flash time for ideal performance. Ultrabond ECO 185 is FastTrack Ready™, making it suitable for use over fresh concrete slabs with moisture vapor emission rates (MVERs) up to 8 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (3,63 kg per 92,9 m2 ) per 24 hours.
• Mid-range solids level for a more durable bond • Fast grab to hold carpet in place during installation
• High moisture resistance – up to 8 lbs. (3,63 kg) MVER
• Low odor formula for use in occupied buildings
• CRI Green Label Plus certified
• Approved for use with jute, polypropylene (ActionBac), latex-unitary, sponge-rubber, hot-melt (Unibond), needle-punched, woven, closedcellular urethane and Enhancer backings
Please contact us to get an accurate shipping rate
Yes! We are Open
Our warehouse is operating during our revised hours
Monday – Friday 9 AM to 5PM
Saturday – 10 AM to 3 PM
Online orders and curb side pickups are available
Chat with us or give us a call!