• Makes grout clean-up during installation easier
• Prevents grout from staining the stone
• Water-based coating
• Interior and exterior use
Natural stone such as marble, limestone, travertine, slate, sandstone and tumbled stone. Masonry and concrete. Not recommended for use on ceramic tile and dense (low absorbency) stone.
Up to 1,700 sq ft per gallon, depending on porosity of surface.
Read entire label before using. Use only as directed. Always test in a small inconspicuous area to determine ease of application and desired results. Make sure surface is clean, dry and free of loose debris. Surface temperature should be between 50 °F and 80 °F (10 °C and 26.7 °C). Avoid skin and eye contact. Wear protective eyewear, gloves, long sleeves, and long pants while handling product. Ensure work area is well-ventilated during application and until surface is dry. Keep children and pets out of the area until foot traffic resumes.
1. Mask off any surfaces not intended to be treated.
2. Apply an even coat with a paint pad, paintbrush, paint roller or low-pressure sprayer.
3. Allow Grout Release to completely penetrate the surface for 5–15 minutes.
4. Wipe up all remaining sealer from the surface. Do not allow excess liquid to pool or dry on the surface. Do not over apply.
5. Allow for a minimum of 4 hours cure time prior to grouting.
6. After grouting, remove excess grout. Do not allow grout to completely dry prior to removal.
7. Clean equipment with water
PRICE PER 1 GALLON