MAPEI’s Thixo Technology LHT mortars reduce time and costs of installation for contractors while providing all the benefits of the characteristics described by the TCNA Handbook.
Thixo Technology mortars exceed large-and-heavy-tile installation requirements with products that perform multiple functions. Their Thixo formulations allow MAPEI’s LHT mortars to be used as both standard thin-set mortars and large-and-heavy-tile mortars with nonslump performance. MAPEI’s Ultraflex™ LFT ™ and Ultraflex LHT ™ also meet ISO nonsag performance requirements for vertical applications. Both LHT mortars hold ridges when largersized trowels are used, providing maximum support and coverage, which makes these mortars excellent for plank tile installations.
• Polymer-enriched for high performance
• Nonsag formula for large-format and heavy tile in wall applications
• Nonslump formula for large-format and heavy tile and stone in floor applications
• For thicker bond coats from 3/32" to 1/2" (2,5 to 12 mm)
• Smooth and creamy consistency for easy application
• Approved for use over plywood • ISO 13007 classification C2TE
• ANSI specifications A118.4TE and A118.11
• Excellent open time
• Great adjustability
• 25-year commercial system warranty
Note: Tile price per EA
SHIPPING: Please contact us to get an accurate shipping rate
Sign up for our email list!
Find out about new products, sales,
current inventory and more!